Notice: wpdb::prepare was called incorrectly. The query does not contain the correct number of placeholders (2) for the number of arguments passed (3). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 4.8.3.) in /home/newgardenn/domains/newgarden.es/public_html/new/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4153 FaQ – Newgarden
Utilizamos cookies para asegurar que damos la mejor experiencia al usuario en nuestro sitio web. Si continúa utilizando este sitio asumiremos que está de acuerdo.Estoy de acuerdoLeer más
All products with a BATTERY, FLOTANTE, BATT+SOLAR and PLAY LIGHT&MUSIC finish include a remote control.
2. Do products come with light bulbs, or should they be purchased separately?
All products with a CABLE finish include a low energy LED bulb, except for the HANG and WALL finishes. It may also be the case that a distributor may expressly request a product with no bulbs included.
3. Is the lighting intensity the same across the CABLE, BATTERY and BATT+SOLAR products?
Depending on the size of the product the intensity may vary.
4. Should the BATT+SOLAR products be switched on in order to be charged with natural sunlight?
As soon as the BATT+SOLAR products detect that there is enough sunlight they switch off and the self-charging mode will activate automatically.
5. Where are Newgarden products made?
They are made in Spain, more specifically in Alhama de Murcia (Murcia).
6. What is the table top on the illuminated bar units and some tables?
It is a piece made of translucent methacrylate used to protect the surface of the product and avoid any irregularities caused by the rotomolding process.
7. How many bulbs does the HIEDRA vertical garden have?
It has one LED bulb.
8. In which colours are Newgarden products available?
The colours change every season. You can check the fact sheet of each product.
9. How much weight can our products withstand?
Our lighting products can withstand the weight of a person, or up to 150kg approximately.
10. Can battery products be charged outdoors?
It is advisable to charge them in a cool, dry place. However, they can be used outdoors since they have an IP65 protection rating.
11. How can I attach the clamping fixtures in LOLA 165?
It is very simple. You can find a tutorial video on our YouTube channel. Click the following link.
12. Do I need to use an app for the PLAY products?
No, you just need to synchronise your device and the product via Bluetooth.
13. How long does the battery of a PLAY product last?
You can enjoy around 8 hours of light and music non-stop, as long as the battery has been fully charged previously (see instructions for use).
14. Can I play music from a PC on a PLAY product?
Yes, as long as your PC has a compatible Bluetooth connection.
15. Can I connect my smartphone to several PLAY products at once?
You can only connect one device to each PLAY product.
16. Can I replace the bulb in the CABLE products?
Yes, their screw system makes it easy to replace.
17. What does it mean that a product has an IP65 protection rating?
It is the level of sealing effectiveness of an electrical enclosure against intrusion from foreign bodies and moisture. In this case it indicates that the product is suitable for outdoor use. You can watch the explanatory video about “What is an IP?” by clicking the following link.
18. What happens if the product gets wet?
If it is not a lighting product, there is no problem. However, if it is a lighting product, make sure that it has an IP65 protection rating, in which case the product is suitable for outdoor use and it is protected against water projected from a nozzle.
19. Can they be used on water?
Only the products with a FLOTANTE finish.
20. How do I know if a product is fully charged?
The charge indicator light will change from red to green/blue, meaning that the battery is fully charged.
21. How long do they need to be charging?
Between 4 and 6 hours continuously. It is very important that the charging cycles are completed in order to extend the life of the product.
22. How long does the battery last?
Between 8 and 12 hours, depending on the colour mode chosen.
23. Do the CABLE products have a switch?
Only those for indoor use, which may be portable or not, depending on the model.
24. Can I turn the light on and off using a remote control?
Yes, all products fitted with an RGB lighting system come with a remote control.
25. Which regulations do they comply with?
26. Is the plastic toxic?
The type of polyethylene that we use is suitable for food use. Therefore, it is not toxic at all.
27. What is the warranty period?
The warranty period of our products is 2 years. In case of misuse, breakage or loss of fixtures, we also provide replacement parts – check our price list. Ask your Sales Representative or contact our Customer Service Department.
28. Is the plastic recyclable?
Yes. Our plastic is 100% recyclable.
29. Do they yellow under the sun?
No. Our polyethylene is high quality and it is protected against UV radiation thanks to a special additive.
30. Do they fade?
No. Newgarden products do not fade over time. It is very important not to use any abrasive cleaning products on them.
31. Regarding the products with an LED tube, can I replace the original tube with any other LED tube?
It can only be replaced with an LED tube with a T8 base. We recommend you use our patented LED TUBE due to its extraordinary resistance and lighting properties. To buy it you should contact the point of sale where the product was purchased. Click on the link to watch a demo video.
32. Regarding the products with an E27 screw base, can I replace the original bulb with any other E27 bulb?
Yes, as long as it is the right voltage (indicated on the label of technical specifications of your lamp).
33. Where is the solar panel located in the BATT+SOLAR products?
It is located inside the product, so it is totally hidden from view.
34. Is the BATT+SOLAR finish RGB?
Yes, the lighting system is RGB and it includes a remote control to select the colour mode.
35. What is the lifespan of a product with a rechargable battery?
It will depend on the adequate use of the product itself and the battery charging cycles (approximately 500 charging cycles).
NEWGARDEN SPAIN, S.L. ha desarrollado un proyecto de Ingeniería de Producto en colaboración con CETEM “Centro Tecnológico del Mueble y la Madera de la Región de Murcia” dentro del programa Cheque Innovación del INFO para el diseño y desarrollo de mobiliario de jardín fabricado en plástico por rotomoldeo. Dicho proyecto ha sido financiado a través del Instituto de Fomento de la Región de Murcia y del Fondo Europeo de Desarrollo Regional (FEDER).